Tuesday, March 10, 2009

SanDiego Retreat

Brent and I stole away to the National Dental Implant conference and enjoyed several days in the WARM sunshine. We were taught by the international leaders in dental implants. I had to keep remembering where the speakers were from during their lectures, so I could break the "language barrier" and gleen. Boy, did I gleen!!
As always, I have included a few of my favorite photos. The Temple was splendid! the Zoo was great, the boardwalk was so refreshing. We also toured the USS Midway the afternoon after the conference finished. And could see the USS Ronald Regan aircraft carrier across the bay.

2 comments:

natalie kay said...

Mom, Did you take the pictures of the animals? THey are outstanding! Your pictures are awesome!
~natalie

Sonora said...

It is so good to see you all!! The girls are beautiful!! And your grandchildren... you are truly blessed!
Sonora